Ultra1Plus™ SAE 0W-20 Full synthetic motor oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A, dexos™ 1 GM Approved-GEN 2 is formulated to provide engine maximum protection and performance under severe operating conditions. They are blended from synthetic base stocks and compounded to provide enhance prevention against wear and corrosion, oxidative thickening and inhibit promotion of engine acids, sludge, and varnish deposits.These multi grade oils may be used over an extreme temperature range with emphasis on cold weather performance.
Ultra1Plus™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil, SAE 0W-20 API SP, ILSAC GF-6A, dexos™ 1 GM Approved-GEN 2 highlights:
- Cleaner motor and resistance to oil thickening.
- Reduces wear in extreme operating conditions.
- Provides excellent cold start conditions and exceeds the ILSAC GF-6A specification.
- Meets and exceeds all requirements for pump-ability and high temperature high shear rate.
- Provides maximum protection against corrosion and rust formation.
- Prevents the formation of varnishes, sludge and deposits generated at high temperatures.
- Reduces oil consumption at high temperatures.
- Contributes to extend periods between oil change.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade
|Appearance, Visual||Ambar Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||45.00|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||8.45|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270
|Cold Cranking, cP @-35°C||Max 6200|
|Flash Point, (COC)°C(°F)
|Pour Point, °C(°F)
|Gravity, API @ 60°F||35.5|
|Sulfated Ash, %wt.||<1.0|
*The values shown are typical of current production. Some are controlled in the manufacturing process, while others are not. All of them may vary within tolerable ranges.
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
|API SN Plus with resource conserving|
|GM dexos1™ Gen 3|