Ultra1Plus™ SAE 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Heavy-Duty Motor Oil, API CI-4/SL, CI-4 Plus is a parasynthetic crankcase lubricant for use in modern diesel engines.
Formulated with a blend of synthetic and conventional base oils as well as a premium quality additive package, this oil exhibits excellent detergent, dispersant, anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-oxidant, and anti-foaming properties.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Heavy-Duty Motor Oil, API CI-4/SL, CI-4 Plus highlights:
- Cleans / prevents deposits formation and extends engine life.
- Provides fluidity during cold starts and better control of emissions.
- Has an adequate alkaline reserve level to neutralize the acids produced from the diesel combustion with high sulfur content.
- Reduces engine wear and excessive oil and fuel consumption.
- Its high resistance to oxidation allows longer cycle between oil change.
- Improves the reduction of sludge and the formation of soot deposits generated at high temperatures.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||15W-40|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||103.4|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||14.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||145|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,000@-20°C|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||220|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-35|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D2896||10|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
|API CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CF-4, CF-2, CF|
|API SL, SJ, SG, SF|
|Cummins CES 20078|
|MB 228.1, 229.1|
|MTU Type 1|
|Mack EO-M Plus|
|Renault Truck RD/RD-2|
|ZF TE-ML 07C|