Ultra1Plus™ SAE 15W-40 Heavy-Duty Motor Oil API CI-4/SL is a heavy-duty diesel and gasoline engine oil lubricant.
This oil exhibit excellent detergency and anti-wear properties as well as good oxidation and soot control.
This oil is formulated with group II paraffinic base oils and premium additive package.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 15W-40 Heavy-Duty Motor Oil API CI-4/SL highlights:
- Cleans and extends engine life.
- Provides fluidity during cold starts.
- Reduces engine wear and excessive oil and fuel consumption.
- High resistance to oxidation allows longer cycle between oil change.
- Reduces the accumulation of sludge and the formation of deposits generated at high temperatures.
- Adequate alkaline reserve level to neutralize the acids produced from the diesel combustion with high sulfur content.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||15W-40|
|Appearance||Amber Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||103.4|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||14.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||145|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||220|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-35|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D2896||10|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
|API CI-4, CH-4, CF-4, CF-2, CF|
|API SL, SJ, SG, SF|
|ACEA E2-96 Issue 5 (2007), B3-98 Issue 2 (2002) , A2-96 Issue 3 (2002)|
|MB 228.1, 229.1|
|MTU Type 1|
|Mack EO-M Plus|
|Renault Truck RD/RD-2|
|Cummins CES 20076|
|ZF TE-ML 07C|