Ultra1Plus™ Synthetic Blend Heavy-Duty Motor Oil, SAE 25W-60, API CH-4/SJ is a parasynthetic crankcase lubricant for use in modern diesel engines.
Formulated with a blend of synthetic and conventional base oils as well as a premium quality additive package, this oil exhibits good detergent, dispersant, anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-oxidant, and anti-foaming properties.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 25W-60 Synthetic Blend Heavy-Duty Motor Oil, API CH-4/SJ (Green) highlights:
- Improves engine power and performance.
- Reduces oil leaks in engines with more than 65.000 miles.
- Reduces excessive oil consumption due to higher viscosity.
- Protects internal engine parts, with high mileage from wear.
- Reduces the accumulation of sludge and the formation of harmful deposits.
- Cleans and extends engine life.
- Contributes to longer cycle between oil change.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade:||25W-60|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||252.15|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||24.0|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||120|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||6,800@10-°C|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||235|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-20|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D2896||9|
|Exceeds Specification Requirements|
|API CH-4, CF-4, CF-2, CF|
|API SJ, SG, SF|