Formulated with high viscosity-index paraffinic base stocks and premium performance additives, Ultra1Plus™ Hydraulic Oil ISO 68 AW exhibits excellent oxidation stability, corrosion protection, shear stability, and pump-ability in a wide array of operating conditions and temperatures.
The comprehensive additive package includes anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foaming agents as well as detergency. Acceptable for a wide-range of applications, Ultra1Plus™ Hydraulic Oil ISO 68 AW resist oxidation, rust, corrosion, foaming, varnish, and wear.
Ultra1Plus™ Hydraulic Oil ISO 68 AW highlights:
- Good filter-ability: Prevent filter blocking.
- Excellent water-separating properties.
- Provide smooth operation and optimal oil service life.
- Compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems.
- Maintains viscosity over periods of time.
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
||Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||68.0
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D44||8.97|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||105|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||210|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-27|
|Suitable for Use|
|Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2|
|MAG IAS P-69 (ISO 68)|
|U.S. Steel 127|
|U.S. Steel 136|
|Bosch Rexroth RD90220|