Ultra1Plus™ TC-W3 Synthetic 2-Cycle Marine Engine Oil is a premium ashless 2-stroke gasoline engine oil lubricant that is suitable for use in applications that require NMMA TC-W3 oils.
This oil is manufactured with synthetic base stocks as well as an ashless additive package for performance in 2-cycle gasoline engines.
This oil is designed for use in outboard marine engines, personal watercrafts, motorcycles, scooters, ATV’s, snowmobiles, as well as any other 2-cycle oil application which requires NMMA TC-W3 or API TC oil.
Ultra1Plus™ TC-W3 Synthetic 2-Cycle Marine Engine Oil highlights:
- The combination of specially selected base oils with the latest technology additives results in a superior product that is really miscible with fuel.
- Superb anti-wear properties to ensure excellent engine protection.
- Exceptional overall engine cleanliness and reduced spark plug fouling.
- Excellent corrosion and storage protection.
- Improves engine performance.
- Extends engine life.
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Appearance||Dark Blue Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||50.6|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||8.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||145|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||125|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-33|
|Sulfated Ash, ASTM D874, wt%||0|
|Suitable for Use|
Always follow the dilution ratio and oil performance level recommended in your engine's owner's manual.
Approved where NMMA (formerly BIA) TC-W, TC-WII, or TC-W3 performance oil is recommended.