Ultra1Plus™ SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Blend 4T Engine Oil, API SL, JASO MA, MA2 is parasynthetic, high-performance, multi-grade lubricants for use in high-RPM, 4-stroke motorcycle engines with integral gear boxes and wet clutches as well as for use in any application requiring a four-stroke engine oil meeting the requirements of JASO MA2, JASO MA or API SL.
Blended with synthetic base-stocks and premium performance additives, Ultra1Plus™ Synthetic Blend Engine Oils 4T (Four-Stroke) provide excellent protection during rapid RPM increase. Specialty friction modifiers provide for smooth clutch and gear shift operation while specialty anti-oxidants and sophisticated dispersant technology provide enhanced cleanliness.
Ultra1Plus™ Synthetic Blend Engine Oils 4T (Four-Stroke) are highly shear stable therefore eliminating viscosity breakdown. These products are parasynthetic multi-grade engine oils suitable for use in all seasons.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Blend 4T Engine Oil, API SL, JASO MA, MA2 highlights:
- Superior stability minimizes deposits & sludge build-up.
- Reduces oil thickening, thereby facilitating extended oil life.
- Exceptional anti-wear properties protect vital engine and gear components leading to reduced maintenance cost.
- Controlled frictional properties eliminate clutch slippage leading to increased power/fuel economy and improves drive-ability.
- Active cleaning agents provide engine cleanliness.
- Excellent shear stability maintains viscosity under high temperature-high shear environment and provides improved wear protection.
- Effective rust and corrosion inhibition property ensures longer life of critical engine components.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A PRODUCT IS "UNAVAILABLE"?
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||10W-40|
|Appearance||Amber Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||97.25|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||15.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||155|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,200@-25°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||23,000@-30°C|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||215|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-40|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|