Ultra1Plus™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil, SAE 0W-16, API SP, ILSAC GF-6B is a premium full synthetic motor oil manufactured for use in modern gasoline engines which require ILSAC GF-6B, API SP, API SN Plus, or API SN performance in the SAE 0W-16 viscosity grade. This oil is formulated with synthetic base oils and premium performance additive package witch is specially formulated to protect high compression gasoline direct injection engines delivering superior oxidative stability, deposit control, low speed pre-ignition mitigation and timing chain wear protection.
Ultra1Plus™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil, SAE 0W-16 API SP, ILSAC GF-6B highlights:
- Cleaner motor and resistance to oil thickening.
- Reduces wear in extreme operating conditions.
- Provides excellent cold start conditions and exceeds the ILSAC GF-6B specification.
- Meets and exceeds all requirements for pump-ability and high temperature high shear rate.
- Provides maximum protection against corrosion and rust formation.
- Prevents the formation of varnishes, sludge and deposits generated at high temperatures.
- Reduces oil consumption at high temperatures.
- Contributes to extend periods between oil change.
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade
|Appearance, Visual||Ambar Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||35.5|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||7.1|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,800@-35°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||19,000@-40°C
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-47|
*The values shown are typical of current production. Some are controlled in the manufacturing process, while others are not. All of them may vary within tolerable ranges.
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|