Ultra1Plus™ SAE 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A is formulated with synthetic base oil and a premium additive package.
This oil is designed for use in carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged and supercharged gasoline engines in both normal and extreme operating conditions.
This oil exceeds the performance requirements of API SP, ILSAC GF-6A, and GM dexos1™ Gen 2.
Ultra1Plus™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil, SAE 0W-20 API SP, ILSAC GF-6A highlights:
- Cleaner motor and resistance to oil thickening.
- Reduces wear in extreme operating conditions.
- Provides excellent cold start conditions and exceeds the ILSAC GF-6A specification.
- Meets and exceeds all requirements for pump-ability and high temperature high shear rate.
- Provides maximum protection against corrosion and rust formation.
- Prevents the formation of varnishes, sludge and deposits generated at high temperatures.
- Reduces oil consumption at high temperatures.
- Contributes to extend periods between oil change.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||0W-20|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||44.55|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||8.3|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||165|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,400@-35°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||22,000@-40°C|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||210|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-47|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
|API SN Plus with Resource Conserving, API SN, API SM, API SL, API SJ|
|GM dexos1™ Gen 2|
|Ford WSS-M2C947-A (0W-20)|