Ultra1Plus™ SAE 10W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, API SN Plus, ILSAC GF-5 is formulated with a blend of conventional and synthetic base oils and a premium additive package.
This oil is designed for use in carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged and supercharged gasoline engines in both normal and extreme operating conditions.
This oil exceeds the performance requirements of API SN Plus and ILSAC GF-5.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 10W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, API SN Plus, ILSAC GF-5 highlights:
- Strong antiwear protection.
- Excellent protection against thermal breakdown.
- Better low temperature pump-ability than conventional motor oils for protection during cold starts.
- Outstanding protection against engine deposits and sludge and varnish formation that can result from heavy load and stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Reduces the consumption of lubricant by evaporation at high temperatures.
- Reduces fuel consumption and increases energy savings.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||10W-30|
|Appearance||Amber Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||70.7|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||10.9|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||145|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,000@-25°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||9,800@-30°C|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||215|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-40|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
|API SN Plus with Resource Conserving, API SN, API SM, API SL, API SJ|