Ultra1Plus™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil, SAE 10W-30, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A is formulated with synthetic base oil and a premium additive package.
This oil is designed for use in carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged and supercharged gasoline engines in both normal and extreme operating conditions.
This oil exceeds the performance requirements of API SP, ILSAC GF-6A, and GM dexos1™ Gen 2.
Ultra1Plus™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil, SAE 10W-30, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A highlights:
- Cleaner motor and resistance to oil thickening.
- Reduces oil consumption at high temperatures.
- Reduce wear extreme operating conditions.
- Contributes to extend periods between oil change.
- Provides excellent cold start conditions and exceeds the ILSAC GF-6A specification.
- Prevent the formation of varnishes, sludge and deposits generated at high temperatures.
- Meets and exceeds old requirement for pump-ability and high temperatures high shear rate.
- Provides maximum protection against corrosion and rust formation.
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||10W-30|
|Appearance||Amber Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||86.8|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||14.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||175|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,400@-30°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||22,000@-35°C|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||215|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||
|Use in all types of modern gasoline-powered vehicles, including high-performance turbocharged, supercharged, multi-valve fuel injected engines found in passenger cars like a sedan, coupe, sport car, station wagon, hatchback, convertible, SUVs, light vans, light trucks, and all types of cars where this viscosity is recommended. Always check your owner's manual for the manufacturer's recommended oil viscosity grade, API services classification and any builder approval.|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements:|