Ultra1Plus™ SAE 5W-40 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, API SP is formulated with synthetic base oils and a premium additive package.
This oil is designed for use in carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged and supercharged gasoline engines in both normal and extreme operating conditions.
This oil exceeds the performance requirements of API SP.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 5W-40 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, API SP highlights:
- Cleaner motor and resistance to oil thickening.
- Reduces oil consumption at high temperatures.
- Reduces wear in extreme operating conditions.
- Contributes to extend periods between oil changes.
- Provides excellent cold start conditions.
- Prevents the formation of varnishes, sludge and deposits generated at high temperatures.
- Meets and exceeds all requirements for pump-ability and high temperatures high shear rate.
- Provides maximum protection against corrosion and rust formation.
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||5W-40|
|Appearance||Amber Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||86.8|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||14.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||175|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,400@-30°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||22,000@-35°C|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||215|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-42|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
|API SN, API SM, API SL, API SJ|