Ultra1Plus™ SAE 10W-30 Conventional Motor Oil, API SL is a gasoline engine oil blended with group II paraffinic base stock and premium additive package.
This oil exhibit good anti-wear, anti-oxidant, anti-foaming, detergent, and dispersant characteristics. This oil exceeds the performance requirements of API SL.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 10W-30 Conventional Motor Oil, API SL highlights:
- Extends the service life of the engine.
- Protects against the formation of deposits.
- Provides better control of emissions.
- Allows longer cycle between oil change.
- Protects against corrosion and rust formation.
- Reduces engine wear even in extreme operating conditions.
- Reduces the consumption of lubricant by evaporation at high temperatures.
- Decreases fuel consumption and increases energy savings.
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||10W-30|
|Appearance||Amber Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||71.2|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||10.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||210|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-37|
|API Performance Level||SL|