Formulated with synthetic base stocks and premium performance additives, U1P-Drive Full Synthetic ATF Universal is a premium high-viscosity, heavy-duty synthetic transmission lubricant.
This product contains a premium performance additive package designed for excellent oxidation stability and thermal resistance as well as excellent friction modification properties.
U1P-Drive Full Synthetic ATF Universal is a universal automatic transmission lubricant which is suitable for use in nearly all makes and models of automatic transmissions including passenger cars, light trucks, heavy-duty trucks, commercial vehicles, as well as off-road vehicles.
Ultra1Plus™ Transmission Fluid Full Synthetic ATF Universal highlights:
- Exceptional frictional stability to eliminate slippage.
- Superior protection against wear, sludge formation, rust and corrosion; even under extreme operational conditions.
- Excellent therm-oxidative stability , low temperature properties, seal compatibility and foam resistant.
- Reduce noise, vibration and harshness of Wet-Clutch performance.
- Synthetic technology for long life performance.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A PRODUCT IS "UNAVAILABLE"?
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Appearance||Red, Dyed Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||35.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||7.30|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||180|
|Brookfield Viscosity @-40°C, ASTM D2983, cP||11,000|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||210|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-54|
|Suitable for Use|
|Allison C-3, C-4, TES-295, TES-389|
|GM DEXRON®, DEXRON® II, II-E, III, III-G, III-H|
|Ford MERCON®, MERCON® V (except Ford Type F)|
|Chrysler (Mopar) ATF +3, ATF +4|
|Toyota/ Lexus T-II, III, IV and WS|
NOT recommended for use in Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT), Dual Clutch Transmissions (DCT) or applications that require a non-friction modified ATF, such as Ford Type F or Ford Type G (used in certain European transmissions).
- Avoid extremes of temperature.
- Product in cardboard cartons must be stored under cover and away from damp conditions.
- Drums (barrels) should be stored under cover if possible.
- If drums must be stored outside then lay them on their side to prevent water collecting around the bungs.