U1P-Gear SAE 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Oil, API GL-4 is formulated with synthetic base oils and specialty performance additives to provide improved high-temperature thermal and oxidative stability in a wide range of operating conditions.
Specialty anti-scuffing additives and friction modifiers provide advanced protection and lubricity in extreme pressure conditions. Additionally, U1P-Gear SAE 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Oil, API GL-4 is highly shear stable while also resisting rust, oxidation, foaming, and varnish.
U1P-Gear SAE 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Oil, API GL-4 is designed for use in all seasons and exceed the year-around, all-weather performance viscosity requirements of SAE J306 as well as the rigorous performance requirements of API GL-4.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 75W-90 API GL-4 Gear Plus Synthetic Oil highlights:
- Extended gear and bearing life due to minimal deposits.
- Longer seal life.
- Increased load-carrying capability.
- Helps to reduce operating costs.
- Contribution to reduced wear and ease of start up.
- Maintains film strength for reliable lubrication.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J306 Viscosity Grade||75W-90|
|Appearance||Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||113.2|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||15.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||145|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||205|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-50|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
Packaging and shipping information:
How to read dimensions:
Quart | LxWxH: Length, Width & Height.
5 US Gallon Pail | HxD: Height & Diameter.
- Avoid extremes of temperature.
- Product in cardboard cartons must be stored under cover and away from damp conditions.
- Drums (barrels) should be stored under cover if possible.
- If drums must be stored outside then lay them on their side to prevent water collecting around the bungs.