Ultra1Plus™ SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil, API GL-5 is formulated with high viscosity-index, paraffinic base oil and specialty performance additives.
API Category GL-5 designates the type of service characteristic of gears, particularly hypoids in automotive axles under high-speed and/or low-speed, high-torque conditions.
Specialty anti-scuffing additives and friction modifiers provide advanced protection and lubricity in extreme pressure conditions.
Additionally Ultra1Plus™ SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil, API GL-5 is highly shear stable while also resisting rust, oxidation, foaming, and varnish.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil, API GL-5 highlights:
- Extended gear and bearing life due minimal deposits.
- Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation.
- Longer seal life.
- Increased load carrying capability.
- Reduced maintenance cost and longer equipment life.
- Reduced wear and longer component life.
- Effective low temperature lubrication.
- Minimum leakage and reduced contamination.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J306 Viscosity Grade||80W-90|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||139.8|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||115
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||210|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-30|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|